Rights of Way
Rights of Way Advice
- What Landowners and Farmers should do and what walkers should do.
- Find out about public rights of way, what they are, who can use them and how they are identified on the ground.
- The Shropshire Countryside Access Team have developed various guidance notes on aspects of the rights of way service which you may find helpful on the ground.
- A map showing the working copy of the definitive map for Shropshire is viewable on this website, follow the link below to the websites mapping system to see what rights of way are in your local area.
- Rights of Way should be signposted at the roadside and may also be waymarked along the route as required.